Elizabeth Barrett Browning
YOU'LL love me yet!—and I can tarry
你总有爱我的一天,
Your love's protracted growing:
我能等着你的爱慢慢地长大。
June rear'd that bunch of flowers you carry,
你手里提的那把花,
From seeds of April's sowing.
不也是四月下的种子,六月开的吗?
I plant a heartful now: some seed
今我在心里撒满爱的种子,
At least is sure to strike,
至少有一两粒会发芽罢。
And yield—what you'll not pluck indeed,
然后开花了,你也不会去采的。
Not love, but, may be, like.
没有爱,至少,会有点喜欢罢。
You'll look at least on love's remains,
你总会看一眼,
A grave 's one violet:
我坟头的紫罗兰。
Your look?—that pays a thousand pains.
那一眼,抵了我万千烦恼。
What 's death? You'll love me yet!
死又怎样?你总有爱我的一天!
勃朗宁夫人是十九世纪英国著名女诗人,生于1806年3月6日。十五岁时,不幸骑马跌损了脊椎。从此,下肢瘫痪达24年。在她39岁那年,结识了小她6岁的诗人Robert Browning。她那不知疲倦的情人也帮着她摆脱了她的惊慌、她的疑虑、她的哀怨,扶着她一步步来到了阳光底下。
这份爱情使她奇迹班地重新站了起来。在病室中被禁锢了24年之后,她终于可以凭自己的双脚重新走到阳光下了。
白朗宁夫妇一起度过了15年幸福的生活,在这15年中,从不知道有一天的分离。1861年6月29日,白朗宁夫人永别了她的Robert。临终之前,她并没多大病疼,也没有预感,只是觉得倦,就偎依在白朗宁的胸前睡去了。
——以上数字这么奇特:15,后面那首诗有去世后的15年。1.16日于敏去世。双羽四足发现对应24,后看一帖子说双羽四足是二阴四阳雷天大壮,加起来正是6爻。爱上萝莉的帖子69共一源太极图,发现对应来知德太极图和与神对话中对爱情的描写感受。倦TIRE我看到,昨晚推背图-弓的讨论有说此句我累了。睡中去世与写Break, Break, Break诗的朋友去世一样情况。看到帖子说中国数学好与易经很多数有关等。看到霍金热搜图片,腿不能走,霍金去世。
Browning was a famous English poetess in the 19th century. She was born on March 6, 1806. At the age of fifteen, he unfortunately fell on his horse and broke his spine. Since then, lower limb paralysis for 24 years. At 39, she met poet Robert Browning, 6 years her junior. Her indefatigable lover also helped her to get rid of her panic, her doubt, her sorrow, and helped her step by step into the sunshine.
This love made her stand up again miraculously. After 24 years in the ward, she was able to walk out into the sunlight on her own feet.
The Browning couple spent 15 years of happy life together,…
seed--看到爱上一萝莉的帖子充满伤感的他一直在说种下了种子,似有寻爱之思。其他帖子有DEVIL'S CRY有吞噬掉、追寻、热情的意思在里面,我想到不同哲学家文中提到的囊括其他人的思想;感觉此歌可阴阳,似一曲两翅之感。
yield--我刚看大学书中:人都有怜悯之心,无此则不是人,yielding也是如此,有点不解此词如此翻译。
violet--昨天违反、强奸都是violate,想到violin.
your look--孙铠*博客封面是绿意盎然的风景配字有你的眼神深如许之意。
161-163--今天想翻书正中间看是哪首,打开是162-163,看了163页的remembrance不是我想看的,就看162页是胡适译的,很惊讶,原来是这首诗,有点对应那个seed之感。
Seed -- seeing a post of falling in love with a girl filled with sadness, he kept saying that he planted the seed and seemed to want to find love. In which that DEVIL 'S CRY is swallow, pursued, and enthusiasm, and I think of the thought of the different philosophers as encompassing the others; Feel this song can Yin and Yang, like a song of two wings.
Yield -- I just look at the university: in the book have compassion, no this is not a person, so also yielding, so a bit don't understand this word translation.
Violet -- yesterday violate, rape is violate, think of violin.
Your look -- sun armor…